• Department Staff
• MISD Job Vacancies
• MISD Online Application
• HR Forms
Human Resources Mission Statement
The Marshall Independent School District Human Resources Department is committed to assisting both staff and applicants in a friendly, efficient manner. We believe that it’s up to us to put the “human” in Human Resources.
Our mission is to provide exemplary service to each person –whether employee or applicant – that satisfies both internal and external needs in a way that:
- Nurtures positive relationships which respects the dignity and worth of the individual.
- Fosters teamwork.
- Maximizes the use of technology.
- Promotes growth and continuous improvement
- Continue to recruit, retain, and ensure the success of a diverse and highly qualified workforce.
- Continue to foster relationships with all employees that are respectful and focused on recognition and honest feedback.
- Maintains an active and effective system of communication among all stakeholders.
- Provides best practice HR leadership in support of Marshall ISD evolving objectives.
- Continue to assist in creating a student-centered learning community.
This mission is to ensure the success of children by serving the needs of the employees and applicants of Marshall ISD. Our message is, “We’re here to help”.
For questions please contact Marshall ISD Human ResourceDepartment at firstname.lastname@example.org.